What will you be doing day-to-day:
- Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager of the B2B division, you will manage digital marketing projects and technical platforms aimed at acquiring new customers
- Project Manage online acquisition marketing - web processes/systems, tracking, tagging, search, reporting etc.
- Manage marketing calendar with partners, as well as marketing budgets
- Stakeholder management is a key to this role - working with external agencies and internal tech and digital teams to collaborate on these projects as well as sales, legal, IT, production teams
- Minimum of 4 years Digital Marketing experience, within a creative agency or corporate environment and ideally worked within financial services
- Experience with digital - understanding of search, media, tagging, tracking (not hands on)
- Excellent stakeholder management and project management skills, as well as strong communication written and verbal
- Self-starter, with a positive can-do attitude and ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant subject
This is an agency secondment role into a high profile banking/fin services brand based in the CBD. They are innovative, global and fast paced company with high passion, high performance and great team spirit.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Beth Robinson | firstname.lastname@example.org