12-18 month initial contract | $80K - $90K + Super, dependent on experience | CBD + Flexible working
About the company:
You will work as part of the acquisition team for multinational financial services brand American Express. Known as a fantastic place to work with a long-standing tenure from employees to prove it, fast paced, collaborative and dynamic culture.
You will work with an experienced and supportive Manager, within a supportive marketing team, whilst working collaboratively with the broader large-scale marketing team too. The brand is innovative, global and a fast paced company with high passion, high performance and great team spirit.
This role will be an initial 12-month contract, based on the persons performance you may have the opportunity to extend or even be made permanent - the company does not let great talent walk out the door. Based in the CBD in great offices. Flexible working options supported, currently most people are in the office 1-2 days a week. Fantastic opportunity for your CV, everyone will recognise this brand name.
About the role:
This position sits within the Demand Generation and Partnerships team responsible for acquiring new customers and driving brand awareness. The success of this role will be understanding the audience and data and owning the media plan from start to finish. You will need to be passionate about paid media and search and know how to convert in these channels. You will work with many internal stakeholders and external agency partners, building great relationships and delivering on team goals.
Reporting into the Digital Acquisition Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage, refine and grow paid media and search campaigns and performance, owning the media plan end-to-end
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, managing expectations and driving projects forward
- Develop great relationships with agency partners whilst interrogating media plans and working towards success
- Team analytics (tagging and tracking) and reporting across all paid channels
- 4+ years experience in paid media/SEM, either agency or client-side
- Campaign management experience, including managing stakeholders and working with external agency partners
- A passion for data and analytics to inform media audience tactics and enable decision making
- Exposure to working in a highly matrix style organisation with many stakeholders an advantage
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and be proactive and agile in approach
- Confident, personable and able to build rapport quickly with stakeholders
- Passionate about learning with the desire to work for a market-leading organisation
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, Apply today. Interviews will commence immediately.
Kahli Fenn | Senior Talent Consultant