Leading wellness brand that is a market leader is looking for an amazing ABM to join their marketing team of 6 looking after BTL and sponsorship brand activities.
What you'll be doing day to day:
Reporting to the Brand Manager you will be responsible for brand management of this market leading wellness brand and its sister brands.
Some of the duties;
- Effectively manage and execute brand plans and marketing initiatives - Mainly BTL & Digital
- Monthly reporting from sales analysis to budget reports, offering insights
- Managing sponsorship campaigns - working across events and related marketing collateral
- Campaign Management alongside the SBM
- Ensure all brand initiatives, programs and activities comply with relevant guidelines, standards, and regulations and that conduct adheres to relevant internal policies and procedures.
- Work closely with sales, category as well as the creative agency to roll out key marketing activities
- Previous brand management experience gained client-side in the OTC pharmaceutical, FMCG or health/beauty/wellness industry.
- A proven track record in sponsorship and campaign management
- Fantastic eye for detail and ability to gain insights from data reports
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to manage various projects simultaneously
- Full working rights in Australia
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail.
Beth Robinson | email@example.com