- Coordinating meetings; venues, stakeholders etc
- Minute taking; meetings with 6 plus senior stakeholders
- Managing partnership and membership diaries
- Customer service; responding to member calls, emails and other correspondence
- Maintain and update CRM system, pulling monthly reports from CRM system
- General admin support where needed
- 2 years plus administrative experience
- High attention to detail is keyConfidence and fantastic communicator, you will be talking to senior stakeholder externally
- Flexibility; some meetings or calls may be out of normal work hours (company has flex for you to get this time back too)
- Creative problem solver
A leading membership organisation in their field, with some great brands onboard.
There are around 7 employees in the CBD office, great supportive environment and great people. There is a need for autonomy in role, you will need to take responsibility and pride in your work. There is a great opportunity for someone to join as an admin assistant for 2 months and become permanent should it be the right fit.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Beth Robinson | firstname.lastname@example.org