What will you be doing?
- Work with relevant stakeholders to create and develop all necessary sales collateral
- Manage external design agencies to produce high-quality marketing and sales collateral (including print, video and any other mediums necessary)
- Updating online website content
- Manage external creative agencies
- Work with your manager to negotiate, plan and execute all sponsorship activations
- Event management of national events and sponsorship activations
- Keeping an eye on competitor activity and developing a sound knowledge and relationships with media customers
- Supporting the marketing team with multiple live campaigns
Ideally, you will have:
- 2-3 years working in marketing with events, sponsorships or activations experience
- Sound stakeholder and supplier management experience
- Exposure to updating website content and digital marketing a plus
- Ability to project manage utilising timelines, deadlines, WIP docs
- Experience managing third party creative agencies with creative content development POS, print, Collateral, Merchandise etc.
- Strong communication and ability to influence.
- An interest in the online marketplace/e-commerce industry.
Call today for a confidential chat.
visit www.iknowho.com.au for a full range of agency and client-side opportunities.