Reporting to the Acquisition Marketing Manager you will;
- Manage the telesales team of 4, junior in experience
- Creation, segmentation and deployment of eDMs
- Look into sales/lead data to gain insights to optimise outbound acquisition channel
- RPeople management - reporting on call data, as well as motivating the team to achieve targets set, forecasting
- Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors and internal stakeholders
- Over 3 years marketing or sales experience, preferably in the B2B space
- Solid project management skills
- Salesforce experience ideal, or another similar CRM platform
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Hard worker, happy in a fast paced environment, passionate and confident
- Full working rights - although a 6 month contract they would like someone that can stay on (no sponsorship offered)
You will work in the acquisition team for this global fin services brand. You will work with an experienced and supportive Manager, within a large marketing team. The brand is innovative, global and fast paced company with high passion, high performance and great team spirit. This role will be an initial 6 month contract.
Based in the CBD in great offices.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Beth Robinson | email@example.com