Our client is an independent creative agency based on the lower north shore. They are known industry-wide for their bespoke branded events and activations. Approx 30 people work within the agency split into account service and production focusing on the BTL marketing space. Work hard, play hard mentality and a long-standing strong team that are not only supportive but down to earth and fun.
No one day will be the same on this exciting account. You'll work on everything from corporate events, design, retailer loyalty campaigns, content pieces, user experience, internal launches, production, websites and wider digital transformation projects! The work will primarily be b2b with a multi-national client. You’ll also have exposure to other brand teams at the agency as well, with the opportunity to work on broader clients too. You’ll bring your passion for Account Service and a desire to grow your career working on brands that have big budgets.
- You have 3+ years of agency or client/side experience including shopper marketing, trade marketing, digital and events
- You love fast-paced projects and can manage more than one at a time
- Teamwork is your jam and you love working with like-minded people
- You totally get supplier management and know-how to keep them in line
- Client communications is second nature and you know when to put your professional hat on
- You understand the need to clear and concise brief writing to staff
- You have had exposure to events in the B2B space
What are the perks:
- Literally, have fun every day at work
- Learn from the best in the business and create stunning events for the best brands
- Awesome social perks at work
- Work-life balance
- Grow and develop within the agency, these guys are very good at internal promotions and pay-rises.
- Your good work will be noticed and appreciated.
Salary: $65,000 - $75,000 inc - pending experience
VISA: Full working rights may only apply
Kahli Fenn | Senior Talent Consultant