Our client are part of a global creative agency network and their focus is striving for positive change and transforming lives. Their speciality is healthcare marketing campaigns, working with leading industry brands to make a difference. This covers advertising, BTL, through to working on educational campaigns and working with healthcare professionals. By joining this agency, you’ll become part of a global network of advertising professionals that really care about their people and their development. The team is growing and there is a lot of opportunity for personal growth and development.
The team are currently on the lookout for a new Account Manager. Your responsibilities will include:
- Client relationship and management of the brand’s goals and objectives within the agency
- Managing project timelines, deadlines, WIPS and contact reports
- Briefing creative teams and production and advocating for the work to be the best it can be
- Managing all creative approvals both internally and with the client
- At least 1-2 years agency experience or background in working in healthcare marketing
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Project management experience, working developing timelines and keeping to deadlines
If you believe you have the right skill set or would like to have a confidential discussion on how iknowho can help you secure your next creative agency role please get in touch.