iknowho is working with an award winning global marketing agency who deliver customer engagement campaigns for some of the world’s most recognised brands. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, high-energy individual who enjoys a challenge and is committed to evolving their career and being a part of cutting-edge work with no day being the same. You’ll be working across promotions, competitions, sponsorship, licensing, product development, digital and app development too. Be a part of producing truly exceptional innovation and experiences that engage and delight customers.
As an Account Manager, you will manage the day-to-day with clients and be their key contact. You will help develop, plan and deliver projects across multiple channels. Reporting to the Account Director, you will assist in managing projects through internal and external stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely delivery of projects. You will manage timelines, budgets and project plans through to completion in a fast-paced environment.
This agency is located in the Hills District location of Sydney, and there is free car parking available.
- Lead and manage your own campaigns with the support of an Account Director
- Contribute to strategic planning of campaigns
- Manage projects end to end, leading project management functions including writing briefs, briefing creative, managing budgets, trafficking content, working with suppliers and ensuring legal and quality control is upheld
- Be a liaison with project management to facilitate creating schedules, managing timelines and troubleshooting issues
- Develop client presentations and be comfortable presenting both in person and over video
- Lead team brainstorms
- Day-to-day management of campaigns
- 1-2 years’ experience in an agency environment, bonus if you have consumer promotional experience!
- Love of end-to-end project management
- Master of juggling deadlines and deliverables
- Outgoing, energetic with a can-do attitude
- Strong and detailed with ability to prioritise and keep accurate time management
- Understanding of promotional campaigns and the desire to make an impact
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative environment with changing needs and requirements; you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and love wearing many hats!
If you want to work with a down-to-earth, friendly and happy bunch that truly care about you and your career development, this is a great opportunity for you!
Apply today – video interviews will commence immediately
Kahli Fenn | Senior Talent Consultant