Independent agency is seeking an integrated advertising Account Manager to work on their key Automotive account - a challenger brand that is undergoing a metamorphosis, so it's an exciting time to join the team.
This is a very crucial role within the team as this brand has a goal of releasing a lot of creative and very high volume, helping us launch 18 cars in 18 months!
You will need strong production knowledge, digital & social abilities, experience liaising with a media agency constantly, be super organised and efficient but sympathetic to creative.
You will find yourself facilitating production of communications for all TTL channels (TV, radio, print, POS and digital), responsible for meeting daily deadlines. You'll need to be proactive and solutions focussed - great at getting the work done, whilst ensuring the highest standards and making sure the brand tone is bang on.
The agency you'll be joining is independent, and a really collaborative and supportive working environment. There is great opportunity for growth - supporting an AD & GAD, and with the direct mentoring and management of an Account Coordinator. If you feel confident with all agency processes, and you're a bit of a mad keen car enthusiast this could be a great role to get stuck into!
What's in it for you:
- Independent agency with supportive, collaborative culture
- Opportunity to progress to SAM
- Report directly to an AD and GAD
- Advertising agency experience (esp. across print and digital)
- You're a keen, hungry and energetic individual
- Strong attention to detail
- You can manage your work independently with minimal need for 'handholding'
- Automotive experience is a bonus