The Largest Global Activations Agency is now on the hunt for a passionate Account Manager to join their team as a result of the win of some exciting new clients!
What will you be doing?
- Manage campaigns for HUGE brands across the alcohol, FMCG and pharma brands sectors
- Join a global network of agencies and collaborate with the best agencies in the industry
- Learn about the psychology behind why consumers purchase! Help influence the path to purchase of a targeted consumer using innovative, creative marketing methods.
- Join a team of energetic, talented individuals
This agency's motto is to work hard play hard and you will be joining a team of incredibly intelligent marketers and trained in the most sophisticated method of behavioural marketing. This agency is part of the largest network of professional marketing agencies in Australia and has one of the best cultures going around.
What do you need to know?
- How a creative agency operates: WIPs, reporting, budgets, supplier management, quoting, Invoicing, client management, briefings and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience working for brands from retail/activation perspective, with a desire to work on broader integrated campaigns too
- Understanding of consumers and targeted marketing
- Supplier management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
If you have creative agency experience, if you understand and are fascinated by consumer behaviour, behavioural marketing, have a huge amount of energy, a can-do attitude and you want to be a part of something a little bit magical then hit apply!
Kahli Fenn | Senior Talent Consultant