Our client is an independent creative agency based on the lower north shore. They are known industry-wide for their bespoke branded events and experiential activations. Approx 30 people work within the agency split into account service and production focusing on the BTL marketing space. Work hard, play hard mentality and a long-standing strong team that are not only supportive but down to earth and fun.
Your time will be split between a global organisation where the work is corporate events, trade marketing, B2B and internal, along with partnering with a leading client in the sports betting category. You’ll also have exposure to other brand teams at the agency as well, depending on your experience. You’ll bring your passion for Event Management and Account Service and a desire to grow your career working on brands that have big budgets.
- You have 3+ years of agency experience including shopper marketing, trade marketing and events
- You love fast-paced projects and can manage more than one at a time
- Teamwork is your jam and you love working with like-minded people
- You totally get supplier management and know-how to keep them in line
- Client communications is second nature and you know when to put your professional hat on
- You understand the need to clear and concise brief writing to staff
- You have had exposure to events in the B2B space
What are the perks:
- Literally, have fun every day at work
- Learn from the best in the business and create stunning events for the best brands
- Awesome social perks at work
- Work-life balance, they understand you are human
- Grow and develop within the agency, these guys are very good at internal promotions and pay-rises.
- Your good work will be noticed and appreciated.
Salary: $60,000 - $75,000 inc - pending experience
VISA: Full working rights may only apply
Kahli Fenn | Senior Talent Consultant