About the role:
This is an Account Manager role reporting into a Senior Account Manager, working across leading brands in the wine & soft drink industry. You’ll have the opportunity to lead your own projects whilst being supported and mentored by a passionate and empowering manager. There is a huge amount of variety in the role with no day being the same, so your organisational skills and attention to detail will really come in handy.
If you are looking to move into an agency where you can have fun, learn something new and work with awesome brands every day then this is the position you should be applying for.
Day to day you will:
- Develop great relationships with clients and internal creative teams and suppliers
- Manage and support on projects across the full marketing mix
- Develop and lead insightful briefs and traffic creative between accounts and creative teams
- Develop and manage timelines, WIPS, budgets and reporting
- Develop client presentations
- Support on and have exposure to strategic ideas and process
You will have experience in a creative environment as an Account Manager or Account Executive looking to make the next step. Our client is also open to a PR or Media specialist looking for a change. You will have fantastic project management skills and love developing relationships with your clients. Your energy and attitude is contagious as is your desire to produce top quality work and delivery to your clients. Agency culture will be important to you and you'll be looking for an agency 'home' for the next few years, where you can really grow and progress, our agency loves to promote from within!
This is a great opportunity not to be missed!
Kahli Fenn | Senior Talent Consultant
Visit www.iknowho.com.au for a full range of creative agency and client-side roles.