Sydney CBD Location | Up to 75K inc super | 2 days WFH per week
This is one of the most reputable agencies in the industry in terms of work, culture and staff retention. People literally LOVE to work here. The agency pride themselves on their long-standing relationships with clients as they continue to help them grow and evolve, some have been with the agency over 10 years.
The agency began as a specialist full-service creative shop working in the fashion and lifestyle space, they have since broadened their clientele with big name brands in the travel space and start-up tech companies to keep them busy.
The agency itself operates across all sectors including TVC, radio, print, OOH, digital and social, whilst also having a full-service PR agency internally including partnerships and activation services. Each campaign curated by the team is designed specifically for the brand's needs and will encompass a holistic approach to marketing depending on the audience and objective of the campaign.
If you are a naturally strategic Account Manager with a flair for creative, interest in travel, fashion and the start-up space along with a down to earth humble approach to advertising then read on.
- 18 months+ experience in a full-service creative agency
- Experience working across TVC, radio, print, OOH, print, digital, social and branding
- Solid client communication abilities
- Ability to brief in-studio, creatives and third party suppliers
- Be able to run your own projects while learning from an established SAD
- Ideally, have experience working on large integrated campaigns/brand work
- The agency will welcome an AE looking to step up.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity please apply today.
Visit www.iknowho.com.au for more information on creative agency and client-side marketing opportunities.