Based on the North Shore this boutique team specialise in identifying the identity of a brand and communicating that through designer branding campaigns rolled out across complete brand refreshes, brand identity and bespoke packaging for leading FMCG brands.
Join a team who create & design platforms which help build momentum and long term success for their clients' brands, products and business. This agency believe brands need a meaningful purpose to create and maintain strong relationships with their customers.
If you walk down any supermarket aisle you will recognise the creative that this agency has produced - extremely well known food and drinks brands.
What you can hope to gain from this role:
- Exposure to creative conceptualisation, from the very start of when a brand or product is created, right through to what the packaging looks like once it has been established
- The chance to have a major impact on the brand identity of well-known and respected brands across multiple sectors
- A supportive, collaborative and fun team who will encourage you to run your own projects and grow in your role
- Work life balance - no late nights here
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing or communications or design degree
- Interest in design and branding and a desire to grow in this space
- Ideally experience within a client facing project management role within a branding and design creative agency
- An underlying confidence in briefing designers and speaking in their language
- Experience working to tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- A keen eye for detail
- Experience in graphic design a bonus
Kahli Fenn | Senior Talent Consultant