This is an opportunity for a young gun Account Executive with 1-2 years experience who is ready to step into an Account Management position. This is a medium-sized creative agency working predominately in the BTL space, activations, experiential, social, digital and some shopper marketing.
The client provides an incredible account to work on, with one of the most sought-after luxury global alcohol portfolios. You will have the support of the wider account service team within the agency whilst also being able to run projects on your own and be the first point of contact for the client.
What's in it for you?
- Manage exciting brand activations for a global luxury alcohol portfolio
- Work with a supportive, down to each team with a fun agency culture
- Learn from the senior management team and continue to grow your skillset
- Beautiful waterfront offices
- Grow into a senior account service professional within the advertising space
What you will need to be considered:
- Experience working within a creative agency, a minimum of 12 months
- A solid understanding of the BTL advertising space. This may include brand activations, experiential, shopper marketing, events and promotional marketing
- High level of organisation and not afraid to roll up your sleeves as this role could be very hands-on when it comes to activations going live!
- Fantastic communication skills and the ability to deal directly with both clients and suppliers
- A down to earth personality and proactive work approach
This is an awesome opportunity for an Account Executive ready to step up!
If you like the sound of the above please apply today. Or for a full range of agency and client-side opportunities visit https://www.iknowho.com.au/job-search