Account Manager | Creative Agency
|Job Title:||Account Manager | Creative Agency|
|Salary:||$65,000 plus superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Brianna Paton|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2019 17:33|
This is an opportunity for a young gun account executive or established account manager with 1-2 years of retail experience. This is a medium-sized creative agency working predominately in the BTL space, activations, experiential, social, digital and some shopper marketing. Very close-knit team and award-winning agency culture.
Incredible account to work on being one of the most recognised retail accounts in Australia. You will have the support of the wider agency account service team whilst also being able to run projects on your own and be the first point of contact for the client.
What's in it for you?
- Manage exciting brand activations and high volume retail POS
- Work with a supportive, down to each team with a fun agency culture
- Learn from the senior management team and continue to grow your skillset
- Beautiful waterfront offices
- Grow into a senior account service professional within the advertising space.
What you will need to be considered:
- Degree qualified in relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Experience working within a creative agency, a minimum of 12 months
- A solid understanding of the BTL advertising space. This may include brand activations, experiential, shopper marketing, events and promotional marketing.
- High level of organisation and not afraid to roll up your sleeves as this role could be very hands-on when it comes to activations going live!
- Fantastic communication skills and the ability to deal directly with both clients and suppliers.
- A down to earth personality and proactive work approach
This is an awesome opportunity to kick start your creative agency career.
Salary for this role is $65,000 plus superannuation.
If you like the sound of the above please apply today. Or for a full range of agency and client-side opportunities visit https://www.iknowho.com.au/job-search
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's