My client is looking for a motivated Account Manager keen to join the team of one the agencies longest serving client partners at the agency. The role sits in their vibrant and fun Client Experience team, and consists of the day-to-day management and execution of integrated marketing campaigns.
The successful candidate will be required to attend client briefs, manage a variety of projects, help to research and prepare proposals, work with the project management team to construct budgets and timelines and take ownership of end-to-end campaigns.
You’ll work closely with your client experience team as well as creative and planning teams to ensure the successful execution of campaigns within budget and expectations.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALITIES
- Managing and owning BAU projects with account leads support.
- Support the team across multiple projects from research, briefing, project management, and the activation of campaigns.
- Contribute ideas for campaign planning, content and creative work.
- Work with other internal teams and agency partners in coordinating and delivering work.
- Maintain and manage campaign timelines and provide regular updates to your team and to clients.
- Support the agency team in compiling research and ongoing campaign performance reports.
- Build a deep understanding of industry trends, competitive landscape and how they impact our client.
- Confident in establishing rapport with the client, and establishing trusted relationships with multiple individuals through the BAU workstream internally and externally.
- Need to be proactive, enthusiastic and be able to make things happen.
- Calm under pressure and able to multitask across projects in a busy environment.
- A thinker and problem solver
- Great attention to detail, organisation and time management skills
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills – can input information quickly, accurately and thoroughly. Able to understand client objectives and interpret them into solutions.
- Have a confident and positive attitude – this is a client facing role that requires an enthusiastic and professional person who is happy to throw themselves in to a wide range of roles and responsibilities.
- An ability to manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Have curious nature, always asking questions, and a drive to learn and develop new skills.
- Be the client’s day-to-day contact and have the ability to create and maintain strong relationships.
- Degree educated with marketing or business qualifications and a minimum of 2 years experience working in a similar advertising role