Salary: $60K - $70K inclusive of super (dependent on experience)
iknowho is working with an award winning global marketing agency who deliver customer engagement campaigns for some of the world’s most recognised brands. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, high-energy individual who enjoys a challenge and is committed to evolving their career and being a part of cutting-edge work with no day being the same. You’ll be working across promotions, competitions, sponsorship, licensing, product development, digital and app development too. Be a part of producing truly exceptional innovation and experiences that engage and delight customers.
As an Account Executive, you will help manage the everyday communications with clients. You will support across all activities, responsible for day-to-day client requests, preparation of WIPs, project documentation and administration. You will use effective communication to coordinate with relevant departments, apply continual focus and pressuring on project milestones, and prompt attention to project issues.
The role will help support the broader marketing team and provide hands on opportunity for professional growth. While supporting the overarching needs of the day to day business, you will have autonomy to own projects and be a crucial client facing team member while interacting with other agency partners and groups.
This agency is located in the Hills District location of Sydney, and there is free car parking available.
- Basic account support across project management functions including writing briefs, managing budgets, trafficking content, ensuring legal and quality control is upheld
- Be a liaison with project management to facilitate creating schedules, managing timelines and troubleshooting issues
- Assistance with providing materials for creative and client presentations, including reporting
- Contribution to team brainstorms with new ideas
- Analysis of industry trends, Bi-weekly competitive updates to be shared with client and partner agencies
- Day-to-day management of campaigns
- 6-12 months experience in an agency environment
- Highly developed organisational, planning and management skills
- Ability to create insightful competitive reviews, research and offer a unique point of view
- Strong detail oriented attitude with ability to prioritise and keep accurate time management
- Understanding of promotional campaigns and the desire to make an impact
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative environment with changing needs and requirements; you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and love wearing many hats!
- A upbeat, ‘can-do’ attitude
Apply today – video interviews will commence immediately
Kahli Fenn | Senior Talent Consultant