What you will be doing day-to-day:
Reporting into the Client Services Director and responsible for one direct report, duties will include;
- Management of full service loyalty account with leading Telco/Entertainment brand.
- Lead external meetings with client and bring together internal teams to ensure delivery and priorities are aligned on all client campaigns.
- Weekly meetings with client, and reporting back on campaign/project results.
- Campaigns are loyalty based; managing website/microsite, SMS marketing, eDMs.
- Have strategic input across account, looking at the bigger picture and shaping campaigns.
- 7 years min experience in marketing, with at least 4 years being in agency - this role is the equivalent of AD level.
- Loyalty, digital and partnership experience preferred, as well as Telco being a bonus
- Highly organised, data driven and digitally/IT savvy individual
- Fantastic stakeholder management skills
- Passionate and humble marketer
Leader in the market, well-known and respected in their field as a loyalty marketing agency.
There is a work hard/play hard culture, like a classic agency but with an emphasis on work/life balance. There is a hot desk set up, and options to work from home on occasion. Great progression & growth and therefore a great tenure of staff. '
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail.
Beth Robinson | firstname.lastname@example.org