We are working with an exciting and growing agency that started about 4 years ago and is blitzing the Sydney scene with an awesome pitch win record and fantastic brand-led work. Positioned as a creative ideas agency that inspires brand connection and delivers action, they already have a large client based in Melbourne and so are setting up shop in town.
With one of the key members of the Sydney team moving down to Melbourne to open the office in October, they are now looking for some great local talent to join them, specifically an Account Director (plus Account Manager / Senior Account Manager).
So who will fit?
The right person for this role is full of energy, ambitious and ready to take on the world with the team. At the same time you will be down to earth with a relaxed style, without letting details slide! Collaboration is the cornerstone to your working style. You’ll also have an entrepreneurial flair, vital for any growing agency.
You'll be managing a portfolio or 2 - 3 accounts across a range of industries (including lots of drinks brands) covering varied work including; consumer activations, trade programs, rewards programs, digital, social, events, retailer / channel activity, shopper marketing, branding & design... a solution to the clients brief that will deliver results!
You will be part of creating genuinely deep client relationships at a business level, growing your knowledge of the clients business as a whole, not just at a marketing level. But you are not a hands off manager, you still love to roll up your sleeves and manage campaigns, add value at every stage and not simply project manage.
- Become part of an established creative agency that's kicking serious goals
- Be part of the new Melbourne office from the very start
- Grow with the business, shape your career, develop your strengths
- Rare opportunity to be a part of an agency with no hierarchy, no politics, no egos and a great culture
- Create your own future - own your client relationships
- Join early and help build the team (they are looking to add SAMs an AMs to the team)
- Salary in line with level of experience as an Account Director (from $90k - $115k inc super)
- Articulate, resourceful, ambitious with a down to earth nature
- Brilliant relationship builder
- Understand that values and value fit are essential to drive a sustainable culture
- Bring your experience and add value from day one | Digital, Shopper, BTL, Integrated
- Fun, collaborative, social team
- Great perks and rewards
We are also looking for Account Managers and Senior Account Managers for this agency.
Role managed by
Jo Gobbo | Senior Talent Consultant | 02 8925 9209