This is an opportunity for a passionate, established account director within the branding and design agency space who is looking to step into a medium sized team environment and continue the success and growth of the exsiting business while driving relationships and strategic branding work. Opportunity to step up to Senior Account Director for ambitious ads.
ROLE REQUIREMENTS OVERVIEW:
- To strategically manage all client accounts, offering first-class, professional, strategic service
- To develop existing and create new business opportunities
- To lead the CS team and provide them mentorship on a day-to-day basis as well as working with them to achieve their objectives
- To collaborate closely with the Managing Director to develop and grow the BBP brand, the business and team
Client servicing (including project management), new business development, day to day management and growth of the business
To reflect the agencies brand in everything we do and to work towards the accomplishment of our mission statement: “to build lasting relationships between people and brands”
- To undertake the writing of written proposals including strategic approach, costings and activity scope in response to client briefs
- To generate/oversee Creative Briefs
- To lead the strategic development of projects from a brand design perspective, including pitches
- To have responsibility for all agency accounts (re: quality of work, CS team, general perceptions) plus to develop client-specific marketing/farming plans accordingly
- To work with the design team to ensure that the highest quality work is produced, ensuring that it fits with the client strategy and brief and, importantly, sold into the client team persuasively and rationally (and defended where necessary)
- Work with the Group Account Director, to ensure that forecasting is accurate and up-to-date and reinforcing the importance of the financial goals and ensuring targets are met and exceeded. Using the forecast as a tool to establish upcoming resource requirements across both client service and design.
- To work towards meeting strategic and financial goals for each client
- To work with the client team in a collaborative, holistic manner to ensure that the agency is perceived as a partner and not a supplier
- Working with the CS team, to follow up post-projects to track client satisfaction and feedback and to analyse and act upon accordingly
- To work with the traffic manager & CS team to forecast required studio resource as well as being the decision-maker on when additional resource needs to be sourced
If you would like to hear more about the opportunity please call through for a confidential chat or visit www.iknowho.com.au for a full range of agency opportunities.