Account Director/Senior Account Director - Digital/Content/SEO
|Job Title:||Account Director/Senior Account Director - Digital/Content/SEO|
|Salary:||100-140k inc depending on experience level|
|Contact Name:||Sheryn Small|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 10:46|
This agency is a HubSpot Platinum partner and one of the fastest-growing inbound b2b agencies in Australia. They specialise in crafting and delivering marketing strategies that combine brand, content and digital to a range of tech, industrial, and professional service companies.
They absolutely love what they do, and are looking for and experienced and passionate marketer with solid experience in inbound b2b marketing to help to work across and grow key accounts.
You’ll be responsible for developing, writing, monitoring and executing inbound strategies to deliver client results. You will:
* Use data driven marketing initiatives such as lead scoring, nurtures, workflows gated content, forms, progressive profiling and more to deliver results.
* Perform automation portal audits to identify opportunities
* Ensure content is on-brand, persona specific, and that structure, SEO and keywords are optimised
* Conduct monthly reporting and provide recommendations based on analytics
* Build strong relationships with Clients, attending WIPs, running Client workshops and having integrity in what you do and recommend
* Keep up to date with the latest marketing, digital, content, and inbound trends to ensure Clients have assess to the latest techniques and practises
* You’re an experienced and passionate content marketer with more than 5 years experience working in a content marketing role or similar, helping to design and execute b2b content strategies
* You’re experienced in the set up, management, QA and use of marketing automation systems; deep HubSpot experience is highly desirable
* Are a creative and strategic thinker with ‘big picture’ thinking
* Are data-driven in your decision making, recommendations and client communications
* Have the curiosity and strategic smarts to look at the ‘why’
* Have strong attention to detail, brilliant copywriting skills and the ability to check content for grammar, structure, brand persona and SEO
* Great with clients, a problem solver, and deadline driven
What’s on offer:
* An awesome work environment in CBD, with opportunities for activity-based working, showers, cycle racks, free coffee, beer and more.
* A varied agenda of free events run weekly within the office environment
* Health and wellness initiatives; fresh fruit, team meditation subscriptions
* Flexible working arrangements including work-from-home-Wednesdays
* Monthly team lunches
* A focus on skills development, and training with bi-annual career pathway discussions
* A fantastic, fun and passionate team, from yogis and linguists, to wakeboarders and musicians
* A diverse range of interesting, fast-growing clients who believe in our work and trust us to implement the best possible strategies
If this sounds like it could be your next role apply at the link below today | iknowho.com.au | Sheryn Small
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's