Global agency with offices in London, Singapore and the United States is looking for an Account Director to run a recently acquired account, managing through the line high volume campaigns, and acting as a producer on a number of smaller work streams.
- Leading a major sponsorship campaign for the key Client
- Day-to-day management of clients’ marketing and advertising campaigns
- Regular communication and liaison with clients at a senior level
- The organisation of client feedback to creatives
- A solid understanding of production and how to brief designers, developers, creatives and producers
- Generating and managing accurate campaign reporting
- Financial management and budget tracking
- Using your knowledge and skills to push clients, the team and the agency in the most productive direction
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- An ability to embrace new ways of working and adapting the process as you see fit for the project
- Experience in creative agencies at Account Director level
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exemplary time management
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- The ability to work as a team player in a small but busy team
Located on the lower en of the Nth Beaches, 5 mins from Curl Curl, in amongst the microbreweries and coffee roasters, this boutique office is in a shared space with artists, editors and designers and there is free parking on site.
They have won two key accounts in the last 6 mths and and they manage several other network clients with Singapore and Munich offices. It's a small and close-knit team without egos, everyone gets autonomy with the only expectation that work is done and clients are happy.
This is an opportunity not to missed! Apply today!
Sheryn Small | Lead Consultant | iknowho.com.au