CBD | Contract | 100 - 110K inc super
Your new role:
An exciting hybrid role in the Client Service and Marketing team, this is a great opportunity for an agency Account Director with a passion for loyalty marketing and wanting great work/life balance. Reporting into the Client Services Director and responsible for one direct report, you will join a large dedicated team, partnering with one of Australia’s biggest brands. You’ll lead the day-to-day strategic relationship, overseeing flawless delivery of all projects. You’ll join on an initial contract until June 2019, with the potential to extend. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a full service loyalty account with a leading Aussie financial services brand.
- Leading external meetings with the client and bringing together internal teams to ensure delivery and priorities are aligned on all client campaigns.
- Weekly meetings with the client, and reporting back on campaign/project results.
- Campaigns are loyalty and partnership based; managing website/microsite, SMS marketing, eDMs.
- Have strategic input across account, looking at the bigger picture and shaping campaigns.
What you will need to succeed:
- Over 5 years Marketing experience, with at least 4 years being in an agency – currently working at AD level or equivalent
- Solid understanding of BTL, digital and loyalty marketing along with customer experience strategies – Financial Services experience a bonus
- Highly organised, data driven and digitally/IT savvy individual
- Fantastic stakeholder management skills
- Passionate and humble marketer
- A great leader, motivator and mentor
- Must have full working rights in Australia
Based in the CBD, our client is a leader in the market, well-known and respected in their field as a loyalty marketing agency. You will be part of the Client Service and Marketing team of 8, who solely work on this fin services client within the agency. The agency is medium sized (around 60 in the CBD office). There is a work hard/play hard culture, like a classic agency but with an emphasis on work/life balance. There is a hot desk set up, great culture, with management that are warm and supportive of growth.