Leading experiential agency with an impressive Client list is looking for an Account Director with strong experience across digital communications (Content, EDMs, landing pages, banners, web builds etc). Whilst this is a 4 mth role there is the potential to shift into a different role at the end of the four month period, depending on your experience.
Working as an integral part of a busy team, you'll need to be a self starter capable of working independently and as a inclusive team player.
- Build and grow strong client relationships
- Provide highly responsive client service ensuring high levels of client satisfaction
- Build correct scope and budget across projects
- Manage the reverse brief process with clients
- Effectively manage client communication, status updates and briefings to ensure the client is aware of delivery schedule
- Play internal client at all stages of the project.
- Provide strong copywriting, proofreading and editing skills
- Work closely with creative teams, production team and third party suppliers in developing briefs, timelines and running day-to-day the projects
- Drive creative to deliver world-class concepts and design for our clients
- Accountable for all project revenue
- Sound experience across all elements of digital communications, in particular eDM and social
- Experience working on large scale digital projects, including complex website builds
- The ability to ability to write effective, compelling project briefs, proposals and presentations
- Proven ability to work on and manage multiple, high pressure projects/tasks concurrently
- Excellent presentation, communication and client liaison skills
- Team player, must be flexible, inclusive, positive and helpful
- Excellent attention to detail
Sheryn Small | Lead Consultant | iknowho.com.au