This independent agency is looking for an Account Director to work on one of the most iconic beer portfolios in the country. With a below the line focus, a lot of the work is developed for on and off premise. This role will also work on new business and across other projects which are much more fully integrated.
The right fit:
The right person for this role will have plenty of energy, a down-to-earth no nonsense approach, and a desire to develop and nurture the team around them. Agency culture will be important to you and you'll love the opportunity that a flat structure presents.
The role encompasses a broad mix of disciplines including branding, digital, activations, sponsorship, promotions, shopper marketing, social, content and OOH. It's all about finding the right solution to a clients problem that delivers results. Building strong Client relationships will be second nature to you, as you'll be all about adding value and becoming a trusted client partner.
- Become part of an ambitious agency that's kicking serious goals
- Work across premium iconic brands
- Fun and collaborative work environment where culture is key and work-life balance is a given
- Huge variety in terms of project scope and brands
- Flexibility to further shape the role around personal strengths and new business wins
- Plenty of scope for career progression, this agency likes to promote from within
- Hone your leadership skills by mentoring a team and collaborate with an established GAD
- Amazing perks and rewards
- Creative office space
Sheryn Small| Lead Consultant | iknowho.com.au