This agency has won multiple awards for their packaging work and are looking for an Account Director to join their team driving the business forward and growing already existing client relationships through your knowledge and understanding of what "can be achieved" within the alcohol branding space.
Perks of the role:
- Working directly with the founding partners and head of production you will have all the senior support you need, while also being given the freedom to work autonomously with trust to manage your own portfolio of clients.
- Opportunity to mentor younger team members within the agency
- Work with multiple independent, award-winning (very on trend) food and beverage brands.
- Drive organic growth through your ability to identify new business opportunities.
- Using your experience in packaging you will be given the lead to take briefs, conceptualise the ideas alongside the creative team, and follow through to execution.
- This is an incredibly creative studio who are always pushing the boundaries on what can be achieved from product development through to launch marketing. They are also in the phase of developing their product development arm and many other exciting ventures.
- Branding & Design experience which ideally includes packaging
- Ability to take a client brief, scope and cost project alongside the head of production and liaise with the team throughout all stages
- A natural interest and appreciation for beautiful and effective design
- A bright and bubbly personality, you don't shy away from picking up the phone
- You are a proactive communicator and like to really understand your client's problems so you can offer strategic solutions
- You are confident in your decisions but also able to ask for help when you need it.
- You thrive in an environment where you may have to think on your feet and problem solve.
This role is for someone at Account Director level or a very experienced SAM who is looking to step up to AD and grow their career.
Sheryn Small | Lead Consultant | iknowho.com.au