As Account Director you'll be managing the day-to-day business across your client’s projects. You will be accountable for the overall client relationship and are expected to proactively pursue new client opportunities. The role is diverse, touching a variety of different clients and taking on new ones as the business diversifies.
The work ranges from internal comms, digital, design, events (large scale), exhibitions, brand activations, content development and experience design (digital converging with interior design and community).
Reporting into the Business Director this role would suit an experienced Account Director with solid client service skills, who is confident and that can show initiative - a real problem solver.
The ideal candidate will have
- 5 + years experience working in an agency environment
- Sound experience across multiple channels specifically events, experiential activations, exhibition design, digital, social media, screen content production and marcomms programs.
- The ability to work on and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent presentation, communication and client liaison skills
- Team player, must be flexible, inclusive, positive and helpful
- Excellent attention to detail
Sheryn Small | Lead Consultant | iknowho.com.au