Are you looking for an Account Director role where you can make a real impact? In an agency where there is great tenure and a healthy respect for work-life balance? Does that exist? Yes it does!
- Great mix of high-profile brands
- Work that is as effective as it is creative
- Mentor an Account Manager
- Get involved in new business
- Great offices in Surry Hills
- Genuinely lovely people, no big egos
- Work-life balance
- You’ll have 5+ years experience in a creative agency environment
- You’ll ideally have experience on FMCG accounts
- Producing creative and effective work is important to you
- You’re great with Clients and are comfortable managing accounts
- You’re down-to-earth, but with plenty of enthusiasm and passion
- You have plenty of strategic nouse
- You’re looking for an agency to call home
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit, please apply by clicking the link below.
Sheryn Small | iknowho.com.au | (02) 8925 9200
Plenty of great benefits. 'Move day' to something that inspires you / birthday off. All the usual perks that come with agencies...