- Diverse role | North Shore location
- Idea and solutions led agency | Channel neutral
- Entrepreneurial spirit | Opportunity for career progression
The right fit:
The right person for this role will have plenty of energy, a down-to-earth no nonsense approach, and a desire to develop and nurture the team around them. Agency culture will be important to you and you'll love the opportunity that a flat structure presents.
You'll be managing two blue chip accounts in the alcohol and gaming space. The role encompasses a broad mix of disciplines including branding, digital, activations, sponsorship, promotions, shopper marketing, social, content and OOH. It's all about finding the right solution to a clients problem that delivers results.
There is the opportunity to work in the Client offices in Bangaroo once a week enabling you to gain a deeper understanding of your Client's business. Building strong Client relationships will be second nature to you, as you'll be all about adding value and becoming a trusted client partner.
- Become part of an ambitious agency that's kicking serious goals
- Work across premium consumer brands
- Fun and collaborative work environment where culture is key and work-life balance is a given
- Huge variety in terms of project scope and brands
- Flexibility to further shape the role around personal strengths and new business wins
- Plenty of scope for career progression, this agency likes to promote from within
- Hone your leadership skills by mentoring a team and collaborate with an established GAD
- Amazing perks and rewards
- Creative office space