This global B2B agency has had enormous growth is the last year and the Sydney office is now HQ for the region. They're looking for an Account Director to work across multi-faceted campaigns with strong digital, content, social, edm, and more. You'll be a real extension of the Client and will have the opportunity to learn from a real go-getter MD who values her team and believes in investing in her people.
About the role:
* Lead and inspire the team to ensure they deliver the highest levels
* Manage clients' expectations. Build credibility and trust quickly.
* Demonstrate a deep understanding of the clients’ business
* Establish a quality standard and expectation across the agency for the quality of work that is expected.
* Ensure client understands the creative development and production process, negotiating sufficient time and budget for the agency to deliver its best work.
* Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly.
* Identify opportunities to increase operational efficiency and work with agency leads to develop a plan to put it into practice.
* Ensure agency teams and leaders are updated and debriefed in a timely manner
* Understand and leverage the broader agency partners and services
* Actively seek to inspire creative teams providing the vision, direction and context for the work.
* Actively seek new revenue opportunities.
* 8+ years professional experience, delivering content across all channels and formats with a focus on digital channels across a range of industries.
* Strong communication, presentation & project management skills
* Strong budget management skills.
* Can manage multiple projects at the same time.
* Experienced in B2B but equally comfortable working with B2C.
* Experience in the technology & financial services sectors.
* Small agency experience- can demonstrate resilience & adaptability as agency scales up.
Don't miss out on this unique opportunity! Phone for a confidential chat today!
Sheryn Small | Lead Consultant | iknowho.com.au