- Join a high-energy collaborative team during an exciting growth phase
- Work with big budgets where there is plenty of creative scope
- Get in on the ground floor and help build the agency
Enjoy better work-life balance, a more harmonious client relationship and the opportunity to bring your expertise in retail to pioneer agency process and ways of working.
What you’ll have:
The ideal candidate will have experience working on retail, this could be gained from any sector, so long as you’re adept at managing integrated campaigns spanning print, digital, OOH, content, LAM, can understand complex project requirements and love the pace that comes with the retail side of an account. Attention to detail will be part of your DNA and you’ll be super organised.
Developing solid client relationships that are a true partnership will be really important to you. You might be tiring of the traditional agency model and are looking for more work-life balance, flexibility and an environment where all ideas are welcome as long as they come with a positive can-do approach.
The opportunity in a nutshell:
- Feel the energy and vibe of an agency that’s in an exciting growth phase
- Work with amazing creative talent that has recently been secured
- Report into a GAD so plenty of opportunity for career progression
- Manage big budgets across a fully integrated scope of work
- Spot opportunities in briefs and develop it into something much bigger
- Frequent face to face interaction with clients to build a proper partnership
- Access to training from the broader agency group
- Gain greater work-life balance
- Take advantage of the interesting perks that come with the unique campus-style location