Work on a dream portfolio of brands in the wine, spirits and gaming categories in this boutique agency that invests heavily in its people.
- Diverse role | North Shore location
- Idea and solutions led agency | Channel neutral
- Entrepreneurial spirit | Opportunity for career progression
This independent agency is in an exciting growth phase, and has extended well beyond the brand activations space that was its original cornerstone. They are looking for an experienced Account Director who is looking to step up to SAD in the next 6-12 months.
The right fit:
The right person for this role will have plenty of energy, a down-to-earth no nonsense approach, and a desire to develop and nurture the team around them. Agency culture will be important to you and you'll love the opportunity that a flat structure presents.
You'll be managing two blue chip accounts in the alcohol and gaming space. The role encompasses a broad mix of disciplines including branding, digital, activations, sponsorship, promotions, shopper marketing, social, content and OOH. It's all about finding the right solution to a clients problem that delivers results.
There is the opportunity to work in the Client offices in Bangaroo once a week enabling you to gain a deeper understanding of your Client's business. Building strong Client relationships will be second nature to you, as you'll be all about adding value and becoming a trusted client partner.
- Become part of an ambitious agency that's kicking serious goals
- Work across premium consumer brands
- Fun and collaborative work environment where culture is key and work-life balance is a given
- Huge variety in terms of project scope and brands
- Flexibility to further shape the role around personal strengths and new business wins
- Plenty of scope for career progression, this agency likes to promote from within
- Hone your leadership skills by mentoring a team and collaborate with an established GAD
- Amazing perks and rewards
- Creative office space
If this excites you, apply and let’s chat. Sheryn Small | 8925 9208