Our client is a Global Solutions provider, who supplies both current and new clients with a brilliant, varied range of value with new cutting edge technologies. Working closely with the GM and regional Head of Technology , to build business, add value and create opportunity with its clients.
- The Pre-Sales Consultant will manage and lead all technical aspects of pre-sales support;
- A passion for discovery and distilling clients requirements.
- Development and Delivery of Demonstrations on the solutions to all levels of clients and partners;
- Alongside the General Manager, help to respond to prospect client and partner enquiries
- Technical Writing and RFP / RFI Responses;
- Proof of concept delivery, integration solutions;
- Attend industry events to represent the company and evangelising around their technology
- Extensive experience within a Technical Sales / Pre-Sales / Sales Engineer role, with a technical background (Ie. Software Engineer, Solutions Architect, Technical Consultant)
- Previous experience of enterprise Software Development and / or platform implementation is ideally required
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle, Development processes, common solutions architectural patterns, infrastructure concepts such as cloud hosting, load balancing etc
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable within a fast-paced enterprise technical environments
- Ability to travel to customer and partners as required