Do you want to join an organisation that is disrupting and reinventing one of the biggest categories? This is a role where you can build the plane whilst learning to fly – reimagine and reinvent the wheel, growing together as a business and as a marketer. This is a customer focused business that is striving to be the best in their category and the best place to work in Australia. If you want to be a part of something game-changing, this role could be for you.
Our global client is a taking other markets by storm and has the ambition to do the same here! They employ over 400 people globally and they’re now building their Australian team with this role being essential to their marketing plans.
As the Social Media Specialist, you will be a social media gun and have a passionate understanding of digital technology. Reporting into the Social Media Lead, this exciting role will allow you to play an integral part in the development and execution of an ambitious and innovative social strategy. Our client want to push the boundaries, trial new and exciting ways of doing things and want you to bring your ideas and drive this for their social campaigns!
No two days will be the same, you will need to be agile in your thinking and approach and able to adapt and change as the business grows.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting social and content strategies aligned to business and brand outcomes
- Understanding social channels including targets, optimisation, ongoing measurement and bringing insight into the business
- Partnering with key influencers and seeking out new platforms that will grow the brand as well as identifying partnerships which promote content and expand the brand
- Writing captivating, high sharable and attention-grabbing content as well as taking ownership of the blog
- Working closely with the Customer Happiness Team to ensure a flawless omnichannel consumer experience
- Working closely with the internal teams to ensure the social media plans are seamlessly integrated into brand marketing
What do you need to be successful:
- 3-4 years marketing experience with a focus on social media execution including content writing
- Strong understanding of Millennial / Gen Z behaviours – you need to understand how these people think and be passionate about what they are passionate about!
- You will be able to translate current affairs into social content / results. You will have experience working with partners and influencers
- Video editing skills would be desirable but not essential
- A creative thinker
- Inquisitive and data driven
- A desire to do things differently, push the boundaries and make real change
- Incredible organisation and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and be adaptable in your approach
Apply today, video interviews will commence immediately
Rachel Hart | Senior Talent Consultant | iknowho.com.au