Looking for an opportunity to move client-side and work for a brand that you can really get behind?
Our client are a rapidly growing interiors brand and they’re on the lookout for a creative, driven and passionate Social and Influencer Specialist to join their team.
This is an incredible opportunity to join the team during a period of growth and be a part of an exciting journey.
The primary purpose of the role is to is to engage customers and build brand love through social media platforms
About the role
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will:
- Develop long-term social media strategy, and clear content pillars to execute against, with tangible and measurable content objectives that directly meet broader business and marketing goals
- Identify and implement creative content campaigns to support wider marketing objectives
- Identify social and cultural trends to tap into and create moments of brand love and engagement, aligned to marketing objectives
- Support with integrated content ideas across all channels, ensuring tone of voice and content type is engaging for each channel’s audience ad style
- Support marketing team on lifestyle content ideation, to ensure integration across channels for a consistent customer experience of the brand
- Develop a structured influencer advocacy program, identifying and engaging with key different types of KOLs who align with the target audience
What you will need to succeed:
- Experience in content creation, social media and influencer management
- Previous social or content experience within an agency & / or in house
- Communications skills
- Creativity and ideation
- Strategic thinking for brand building
- Ability to connect content and social engagement to meaningful commercial outcomes
- Planning and forward thinking
- Network of influencer contacts
- Strong Retail understanding
Apply today, video interviews will commence immediately
Rachel Hart | Senior Talent Consultant | iknowho.com.au