Newly created opportunity for a Social and Digital Coordinator to join an employment, education and community development provider.
Initially an 8 week contract, this role is temp to perm. You can travel to the office or work fully remotely - it's up to you!
- Coordinating social media campaigns for 2 education businesses - B2B and B2C
- Assisting in the development and delivery of digital and social strategies and plans
- Development of content themes and ideas as well as creative and copy for our targeted audiences
- Work closely with Graphic Designers to create innovative and engaging content
- Coordinate and dispatch communications through numerous social media channels
- Utilise a range of social platforms and programs to ensure content is reaching the right audiences
- Undertake social media campaign reporting and analysis using the relevant platforms
- Community management of various social media platforms and pages
- Supporting Social Media and Digital managers
- A passion for social media management and strategy
- Flexibility to undertake a variety of tasks with disciplined timeframes
- A positive, energetic, ‘can do’ attitude with good communication skills
- Strong team player/collaborator who can develop ideas, but also a self-starter who can work independently.
- Your time management skills need to be on point to make sure you can manage your workload across all two brands effectively
- Have a Marketing or Advertising degree, ideally up to 1 year experience in a marketing related role, internships welcome
- A sound knowledge of a range of platforms and experience in social channels and trends is favourable.
- Hootsuite and Hubspot experience will be well regarded but not essential
Apply today and we can discuss the role in more detail
Rachel Hart | Senior Talent Consultant | firstname.lastname@example.org