Boutique agency, which invests heavily in its people, is looking for an experienced Senior Account Director to lead and mentor a small team across a diverse portfolio of accounts from alcohol to pet food to finance.
This independent agency is in an exciting growth phase, and has extended well beyond its original cornerstone in the brand activations space, to producing channel agnostic integrated campaigns which are as effective as they are creative.
The right fit:
The right person for this role will have plenty of energy, a down-to-earth no nonsense approach, and a desire to develop and nurture their team. Agency culture will be important to you and you'll love the opportunity that a flat structure presents. This role reports into the MD and there is plenty of scope to progress to GAD in the imminent future.
The role encompasses a broad mix of disciplines including brand work, digital, social, content, print, OOH activations, sponsorship, promotions and shopper marketing. It's all about finding the right solution to a client’s problem that delivers results. Building strong Client relationships will be second nature to you, as you'll be all about adding value and becoming a trusted client partner.
- Become part of an ambitious agency that's kicking serious goals
- Work across premium consumer brands
- Fun and collaborative work environment where culture is key and work-life balance is a given
- Huge variety in terms of project scope and brands
- Plenty of scope for career progression, this agency likes to promote from within
- Hone your leadership skills by mentoring a team and collaborate with an established CSD
- Amazing perks and rewards
- Creative office space
If this excites you, apply and let’s chat.
Sheryn Small | Lead Consultant | www.iknowho.com.au