Our client is looking for a gun Senior Account Manager (open to AMs ready to step up). Work for a down to earth awarded creative agency across an interesting mix of accounts included a highly awarded account that has won the agency multiple awards including a Black Pencil!
Working across an interesting mix of accounts included a highly awarded account that has won the agency multiple awards including a Black Pencil!
You’ll have the opportunity to take and own several projects with wider support. Manage campaigns end to end, working with strategy, creative, right through to production & roll out for channels including TV, OOH & Social. This role reports into a GAD and will manage and mentor the Account Manager.
This role will see you managing multiple above-the-line brand campaigns, interesting digital projects and globally recognised and awarded work.
It will be an opportunity to demonstrate how you can lead and direct an account, progress in strategic thinking and help shape creative output.
You will be a strong Senior Account Manager or Account Manager wanting to step up, a proactive self-starter with a friendly and professional approach to your work.
You are fun, personable and a resilient doer, taking pride in anything you do, whilst looking to create and produce the best possible work.
You will have experience with:
- Managing multiple projects across differing timelines, priorities, and client leads
- Confidently leading client presentations with support from strategy, creative and production
- Ability to autonomously manage projects from brief to final delivery with check-ins from Group Account Director
- Ability to think on your feet and proactively seek out answers
- Ideally experience working across integrated campaigns working across multi-channel brand campaigns covering strategy, creative, production (TVC/Print/Radio), digital and social.
- Flexible hybrid working, 3 days in the office, 2 days from home if based in Sydney, but open to fully remote for the right candidate if you can work on Sydney times!
- Join a super intelligent, friendly and down to earth, fun team
- A modern, creative, social office, with a convenient location in The Rocks, Sydney
- Newly launched industry-leading benefits package- flexible and remote working options, paid parental leave, discounted health insurance, discounts on big brands, birthday leave, wedding day leave, leave purchase scheme, community service leave, 5th year off program
- In-house training and development program
Heidi Bennett | Talent Consultant | iknowho.com.au