This is a much loved and respected creative agency in terms of their work, culture and staff retention. You'll be joining a passionate team, working with great leadership within the agency who will inspire, motivate & challenge you.
Day to day you’ll get to:
- Support the Business Director across all areas of client management, strategy, creative, production, distribution and run your own projects independently.
- Offer input into strategy and creative
- Develop strong client relationships and an understanding of their business and sector
- Be across all the detail on your accounts, and ‘go to’ person for knowledge on your clients’ business
- Liaise with media agency and other agency suppliers to deliver campaigns and assets on time and on budget
- To be a pro-active, dynamic and client focussed Senior Account Manager
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ experience working within an integrated agency environment
- An understanding and interest for the creative development process.
- Can-do attitude, passion, eager to learn and continually develop.
- Ability to communicate thoughtfully, clearly and succinctly.
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, and stay calm under pressure.
- Great attention to detail and collaborative working style
- The chance to work in a fully integrated environment and learn from experts in their fields across Planning, Creative, Business Management, Digital, Production, PR and Social
- The stability and support of a firmly established award-winning agency, with the tenacity and hunger of a start-up
- Great office space in a top central-Sydney location
- Friendly, supportive agency culture with a host of perks
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start 2022, apply now!
Sheryn Small | Lead Consultant