About the role:
Our client is looking Senior Account Director to run one of their major accounts, This role is fundamentally about the day to day management and delivery of multi channelled projects and you’ll need a real passion for all aspects of advertising, brand & relationship building.
You’ll need a passion for all aspects of brand & relationship building. This is a high energy, fast paced account which requires someone who can hit the ground running.
You will have:
- A minimum of three year's experience as an Account Director
- The ability to translate ideas to the client. You will need sound project management skills to run jobs smoothly, effectively on time and on budget
- A sound strategic understanding of the clients business and marketing objectives
- Presentation and communication skills with constructive selling and negotiation skills is a must.
- The ability to keep projects moving forward, whilst remaining upbeat and active.
- A friendly, approachable way of doing things and the ability to inspire people to work with you.
- A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude, the ability to deliver under pressure and the curiosity to want to learn more.
- The chance to work in a fully integrated environment and learn from experts in their fields across Planning, Creative, Business Management, Digital, Production, PR and Social
- The stability and support of a firmly established award-winning agency, with the tenacity and hunger of a start-up
- Great office space in a top central-Sydney location
- Friendly, supportive agency culture with a host of perks
Sheryn Small | Lead Consultant