Sydney CBD | Freelance | $450 inc
This is a global network agency, so a great name to have on your CV and one that will open doors for you in the future. They have a fantastic team of career Project Managers and Project Directors and they value this 'linchpin' role.
** YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING IN A CREATIVE AGENCY FOR THIS ROLE **
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review all jobs that come into the agency
- Partner with the Account Management team to plan campaigns
- Run daily scrums/huddles/WIPs
- Liaise will all departments; creative, traffic, production, planning, account management
- Forecast and manage any issues in project delivery
- Manage budgets, timelines, deliverables
- Deliver, deliver, deliver!
- 1 month holiday cover
- Start this week (or w/c 31 July)
- Roles could become longer term opportunities (if you're looking for that)
- Day rates from $400 - $450 inc super
You're a solid Project Manager through-and-through. You are passionate about every little detail and making campaigns run as seamlessly and smoothly as possible. You love a good spreadsheet (maybe with colour coding, oooh!) and are just highly organised in nature.
You might have always been a PM, or perhaps you've done Account Management but realised it's the Project Management side that you love.
You'll be able to navigate and understand various team structures and how to get things done in a process driven agency. You'll be an open, honest, straight shooter in your approach. You'll have the confidence to keep everyone (at every level) accountable, in-line and on schedule!
If this sounds just like you, apply today and you could be starting next week!!
Role managed by:
Jo Gobbo | Senior Talent Consultant