Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will;
- Conception, design and execution of content strategies.
- Write exciting content for press releases, social, website and eDMs.
- You will seek ideas for content, coming up with new viewpoints and ideas.
- Working with interview stakeholder including each faculty.
- Working with university media, as well as external media.
- Min 3 years working in PR/Content marketing position.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Strong writing skills, short and long form content. Examples of work will be required.
- Understanding of digital marketing - social, email marketing, web.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Confident, positive and energetic.
- Tertiary qualification in PR, Communications or Marketing.
This great Sydney university has a fantastic reputation. There is a marketing team of 5 in this particular division, promoting student experience. You will be the PR specialist within the team which is a newly created role. The team are supportive, passionate and energetic. If you have a positive outlook and happy to roll up your sleeves and get involved you will fit right in!
Beth Price | Senior Talent Consultant