CBD | Permanent | 120-140k inc super | Job Ref: 2897191
This global insurance brand, based in the CBD is looking for a marketing professional to oversee the design, delivery and execution of integrated BTL marketing campaigns, product and point of sale collateral to support the company’s intermediated partners.
About the role:
- In collaboration with business stakeholders, you’ll develop the strategy for this Insurer’s financial and CTP Dealer intermediaries to achieve, acquisition, cross-sell or retention targets
- You’ll work closely with the intermediated partners to understand their customer landscape and strategic objectives and provide advice to the intermediated partners regarding campaign approach and strategy
- You’ll lead the development of briefs, leveraging existing content and identifying how content can be adapted for multiple channels and audiences.
- You’ll evaluate all campaigns against brand and customer values along with compliance ensuring all campaigns are on brand and compliant
- You’ll distil and interpret data and reporting to optimise activity and investment refining approach when necessary
- You’ll lead the production of ‘off the shelf’ campaigns and collateral
- Experienced Marketing Manager or Senior Account Director with strong BTL campaign management experience
- Very strong stakeholder skills ideally within an intermediated environment
- High attention to detail, organised and the ability to prioritise and juggle multiple projects with often competing deadlines
- Experience in insurance or financial services industry desirable
- Pro-active, collaborative, with strong communications skills
About the company:
The company is a large global insurance brand based in the CBD, that values diverse thinking and an innovative mindset. They care about their culture and their people and are working on some major transformation projects to improve their business even more. They offer great work-life balance and have a friendly and collaborative marketing team.