About the company
Our client is an Australian arts, music and culture company, based in Mascot, just two stops from Central. The company has won a number of ARIAs and is well-respected in its field, collaborating with some of the world’s leading artists. The founders of the company are still heavily involved in the artistic direction and running of the company so if you’re looking to join a passionate and inspiring team, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you. The Marketing team is experienced, supportive and collaborative. Fast-paced and tight-knit culture, all working towards one goal. If you have an interest in classical music and the arts, this could be an amazing opportunity for you.
The Marketing Manager manages the subscription season and single ticket marketing campaigns for live and digital concerts. This important role performs a hands-on function in a dynamic marketing, content and communications team. You will be comfortable managing a busy and complex marketing schedule and will thrive in a high-performing, fast-paced environment. You will bring to the team a strong work ethic, exceptional interpersonal skills and significant campaign management and marketing experience.
Role Goals & Objectives:
- Live concert subscription and single ticket revenue and attendance targets are met or exceeded.
- Digital concert revenue and audience targets are met or exceeded.
- All marketing programs and campaigns are executed on time and within budget.
- The Company maintains a professional and engaging image to customers and key stakeholders through exceptional artwork, messaging and marketing content.
- To develop and execute marketing plans and programs which support company goals, with a particular emphasis on developing and reaching wider audiences and increasing customer loyalty.
- To motivate, mentor and lead marketing staff
- 5+ years experience in marketing, digital marketing, and campaign management or content production.
- 2+ years experience in a team leader or people management role.
- Experience in campaign management and success in hitting revenue targets.
- Experience in advertising and editorial copywriting and email marketing.
- Experience planning omnichannel campaigns and managing budgets.
- Proven ability and run the day-to-day marketing schedule.
- The ability to remain calm and work effectively in high-pressure environments.
- Knowledge of Tessitura and Wordfly is highly desirable
- Familiarity with Photoshop and other Adobe products is desirable.
- Bachelor or higher degree in marketing, business, music or related field.
- Knowledge of Baroque and Classical music is highly desirable.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Rachel Hart | Senior Talent Consultant | firstname.lastname@example.org