About the company:
You will work as part of the Acquisition Optimisation Team for this multinational financial services brand. Known as a fantastic place to work with a long-standing tenure from employees to prove it, fast paced and dynamic culture.
You will work with an experienced and supportive Manager, within a supportive team, whilst working collaboratively with the broader large-scale Consumer Acquisition Team too. The brand is innovative, global and fast paced company with high passion, high performance and great team spirit. This role will provide great training and development opportunities with supportive and inspiring mentors.
This role will be an initial 6-month contract, based on the persons performance you may have opportunity to apply for other roles within the business following the contract - the company does not let great talent walk out the door. The offices are based in the CBD but you can choose when you want to go into the office and full remote working is available. Fantastic opportunity for your CV, everyone will recognise this brand name.
You will be responsible for:
- Proactively drive initiatives to simplify the on-boarding process through enhancements to the contact strategy, on-boarding communications, Online Application form and policy
- Delivery of optimisations to onboarding channel assets to drive key acquisition metrics
- Manage the execution of strategic projects and conversion initiatives in collaboration with key internal stakeholders
- Analyse reporting to identify and recommend improvements to the conversion process
- Engage with and act as a point of contact for internal stakeholders on changes impacting conversion in the acquisition funnel
- Support and lead other acquisition team initiatives as required
What do you need to be successful:
- Experience in optimising the sales funnel, specifically optimising customer centric communications is highly regarded
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills with ability to influence and negotiate
- Ability to think analytically and use data and insights to make decisions
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Knowledge of Credit Cards and/or understanding of the Financial Services Industry viewed favourably
Apply today, video interviews will commence immediately
Rachel Hart | Senior Talent Consultant | iknowho.com.au