This Account Manager role is a rarity – this is an opportunity to work on some extremely high-profile events and exciting sponsorship experiences. Think large sporting events, music festivals, and even a pop-up degustation restaurant to name a few events you’ll be managing.
What will you be doing?
- Manage events and sponsorship experiences for our iconic fast-food client, to ensure their brand is well represented
- Work with creative teams and other stakeholders to ensure projects are run to timeline and budget
- Learn about the psychology behind why consumers purchase. Help influence the path to purchase, understand synergies on why certain brands sponsor events and experiences
- Join a team of talented & friendly individuals who understand the importance of relationships
- An opportunity to own your own smaller projects and support the Account Director and Experiential Director with larger scale pieces
This agency is part of the largest network of professional marketing agencies in Australia and has one of the best cultures going around. The team is collaborative, they work hard & play hard.
What do you need to know?
- Must have solid experience in events, experiential marketing or sponsorship activations
- Experience with managing positive client relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and specified budgets
What’s in it for you?
- Birthday leave
- Up to 5 half days leave during daylight savings time
- Option to purchase up to 4 weeks leave
- Flexible working, work 3 days from office, 2 days from home
- Friendly, fun and supportive team
If you have events, experiential marketing or sponsorship activations experience and are looking to step up your career, have a huge amount of energy, a can-do attitude and you want to be a part of something a little bit magical then hit apply!
Open to Visas.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail.
Riza Karis | Talent Consultant | www.iknowho.com.au
If this isn’t the role for you, but you are looking for your next career move get in touch for a confidential chat – it’s all about being in the know.