CBD | $550-650 per day Inc | 6 month contract
What you will be doing day-to-day:
Reporting to the Customer Communications Manager this role will entail:
- Compiling new documents with input from all areas of business - claims, product, technical, marketing, distribution.
- Managing multiple stakeholders internally and externally, making sure all are fully informed and happy at all times.
- Running meetings to take brief, obtain approval, testing and assessment of documents before moving to production.
- Managing layout and flow of customer documentation and policy.
What you will need to be considered:
- Strong background within customer documentation, ideally policy documentation.
- Experience in the insurance industry is a bonus
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience with CRM and/or CMS systems
- Confident individual with an extremely high level of attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills
About the company:
This company is a well-established global insurance brand, with a focus on the customer in everything they do.
They are an open and supportive company, with a clear vision.
They are looking to bring in a Customer Documentation Specialist to run a project, and when back to BAU there is the potential for this to role to continue on.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Beth Price | Talent Consultant | 02 8925 9204
If this is not the role for you, but you are looking for the next step in your career then please do get in touch for a confidential chat - it is all about being in the know.