Do you want to join an organisation that is disrupting and reinventing one of the biggest categories? This is a role where you will build the plane whilst learning to fly – reimagine and reinvent the wheel, grow a business and flourish as a marketer. This is a customer focused business that is striving to be the best in their category and the best place to work in Australia. If you want to be a part of something game-changing, this role could be for you.
Our global client is a taking other markets by storm and has the ambition to do the same here! They employ over 400 people globally and they’re now building their Australian team with this role being essential to their marketing plans.
As the CRM Lead, you’ll develop strategies to help drive acquisition and deliver a world class hyper-personalised customer experience that’s more entertainment than customer comms. Reporting into the Head of Marketing you’ll build out tools, customer journeys and segmentation to deliver optimised experiences which encourage loyalty, cross sell and limit churn. You’ll lead and mentor a CRM executive will have direct access to the founders who not only respect the marketing function but who welcome thoughts and ideas from everyone and will be looking to this role to experiment and push boundaries
- Develop and manage customer strategies aligned to business and brand outcomes
- Design strategies for Prospecting, Nurture, Conversion, Cross Sell and Loyalty
- Segmentation and Customer Journey Mapping
- Implement Test and learn methodology for continuous improvement
- Draw insights=
- Improve customer data capture and optimise RFM (recency, frequency, monetary), ATV & CLV and ensure data governance standards
- Lead and mentor a CRM Executive
- Performance measurement & reporting
- Work closely with the Social, Digital, Media, Product & PR teams to ensure an integrated and consistent brand and customer experience
- 8+ years marketing experience with at least 4 owning the CRM Channel
- Strong understanding of Millennial / Gen Z behaviours – you need to understand how these people think and be passionate about what they are passionate about!
- Strong B2C experience and ideally ecommerce experience
- Demonstratable experience in Acquisition & Retention
- Inquisitive, data-driven and outcomes focussed
- A creative thinker
- A desire to do things differently, push the boundaries and make real change
- Roll up your sleeves and get stuck in mentality
Sheryn Small | Lead Talent Consultant | iknowho.com.au