Our client loves innovation! They develop and launch revolutionary digital solutions that leverage next-generation technologies - AI, blockchain, machine learning, IoT, AR, VR, bringing amazing user experiences to life. They’re currently working with a great mix of blue-chip brands in the technology, media and home appliances sectors
About the role:
You will be responsible for building and developing a client service team to nurture current and new clients and create a synergy between departments
- Lead and manage teams, and ensure synergy between departments and partners, striving for positive, collaborative and efficient cross-organisational working
- Be an important part of the approach to maintaining and driving new business helping drive the business vision and strategy to achieve agreed goals. Play a role in the growth and development of the company, whilst leading by example to create a positive and motivating working environment
- Nurture, and actively develop, the long-term relationship with clients and key stakeholders, and dial up their excitement to work with us day-to-day, and year-on-year, retaining business and growing accounts over time
- Maintain an always-on presence with clients, and be front of mind and available should questions arise
- Have the confidence and ability to present and convey ideas and issues clearly and be self motivated to work autonomously when needed
- Work effectively across existing innovative and traditional management structures/processes, and translate strategy into practical work plans, motivating teams and individuals to deliver
- Work with other global offices to deliver projects and share skills and learnings
The successful candidate will have 10 years of experience in areas such as innovation, design or marketing. You will be a communications expert; familiar with above the line and below the line communications as well as product & user research and workshops, website development, and playbooks . Be a communication expert by setting and managing achievable expectations during projects, building trust through the process by meeting those emotional - and business - targets
This is a fantastic opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing company and work with amazing people and clients.
Sheryn Small | Lead Consultant | iknowho.com.